- You will receive a medical alert system complete with the transmitter of your choice.
- Your medical alert system has a Lifetime warranty. As long as you have your system, you will not be responsible for service or repair.
- Two way voice communications are established between you and our Emergency Response Center. You will be speaking with a live person, not a recording. The operator speaks directly with you..without you ever touching the phone...and help is on the way!
- Your medical alert system is an acoustical computer specifically designed for the hearing impaired.
- The transmitters (pendant or wristband) are water resistant and can be worn in the shower or the tub.
- Your medical alert system has a battery backup in case of a power failure. The system will use it's internal battery to continue to operate for up to 16-18 hours without any electricity. When the power comes back on the battery recharges itself so it is ready for the next power outage.
- You pay ONLY for the monitoring. There are NO other charges. EVERYTHING is included. You pay the monitoring and we provide you with the equipment. When you no longer need the service, you simply return the equipment to us.
Unlike some alarm systems, our system is portable. So should you move or decide to spend a few weeks with a family member you can take the system with you. You would simply unplug the system from your home and plug it in wherever you are going. You just need to give us 24 hours written notification so we can change the emergency response information. There are NO additional fees to move or relocate the system.