- Our Pricing
- Our Equipment
- Our Monitoring Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vial of Life Program
- Customer Feedback
- Request a Brochure
- Place an Order Online
- Contact Us
American Medical Alarms
WelcomeThank you for considering American Medical Alarms. We are a full service medical alarm company providing medical alert systems to seniors and other individuals so they can get help during a medical emergency.
There is nothing more disheartening than receiving calls from people telling us about someone they loved that needed help but couldn't get to a telephone so nobody knew about it and nobody came. With our medical alert system you can have the peace of mind that you or someone you love can get help from anywhere in their home with just the push of a button without having to reach their telephone.
I Am A Believer...
Dear American Medical Alarms,
I am a Director of Nursing in a skilled nursing facility and work long hours. My mother is 86 years old and, even though I work close to home, I know that if she fell no one would know about it for hours.
I ordered the American Medical Alarms medical alert system for her to ease my mind. I was a little skeptical - the service and equipment seemed too easy to obtain, too reasonably priced and too good to be true. In fact, before signing up, I sent an email wanting to know how and why the monthly service fee was so low compared to other companies' prices.
When they explained their pricing and how easy the system was to set up I ordered the service. I received the medical alert system within two days and was able to set it up and test it within a matter of minutes. I knew I had chosen the right company when the operator who responded to our test (asking my mother by name if she needed help) made a point to confirm we were just testing.
I am now a believer in American Medical Alarms. I recommend the company with confidence encouraging patients and their family members to consider this service after discharge from our facility. It is reasonably priced, easy to set up and delivered right to your door. Thank you for a much needed service that provides security for family members as well as the actual customer.
Our Commitment to Our Customers - Service Features:
American Medical Alarms is committed to providing our customers with exceptional value at a reasonable price.
- You have chosen a company that has over 20 years experience servicing AND monitoring medical alarms.
- Your monitoring is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by operators that are State certified and trained to respond specifically to medical alarms.
- Your monitoring is provided by our U.S. based monitoring center that is UL Listed, FM Certified and DOD Certified. This means we have met the standards of three very rigorous certification requirements.
- You only pay for the monitoring. There are no hidden costs, fees or charges of any kind and you can discontinue your service at anytime.
- Your medical alert system includes your choice of transmitter (either a pendant worn around your neck or wristband worn like a watch).
- Your medical alert transmitter is designed to work ANYWHERE within your home and will even work two to three hundred feet outside your home.
- Your medical alert transmitter is water resistant so it can be worn in the tub or the shower.
- Our Two Way Voice feature allows us to speak to you, in your home, from 2500-3000 sq. ft. away from the alarm console (the longest range advertised online).
- Your medical alert system is an acoustical computer that is designed for the hearing impaired.
- You have a Lifetime Warranty on all your medical alert equipment (including the transmitters).
- Your medical alert system has a backup battery in case of power loss.
- You can have a second, or even third person, monitored in your home at no additional monthly cost.
- Although our system sends self tests, it is still important to perform manual tests of your system. We ask all our customers to perform regular tests of their transmitter and alarm system.
- In the event of a natural disaster you can be assured knowing that your monitoring is provided by a center with a Tri-redundancy backup system.
- Phone support is provided, at no additional cost to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Although we are recommended by hospitals, health care agencies, doctors, nurses and senior resource agencies, we are recommended most by families across the United States.
Commercial Medical Alarm Accounts
American Medical Alarms provides commercial accounts as well. Provide your employees with this powerful tool to get help during a medical emergency.
American Medical Alarms is a BBB Accredited Business
American Medical Alarms, Inc. Received the 2009 Best of Business Award. [Read More]